Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Golden Apple & Viper Room Videos!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    EEKK EEKK I got mines!

    Can u believe i got mines a couple days ago and due to finals in school watched it 3 days after receiving it!!

    Well it was well worth the wait.

    Cherie shines incredibly! Her voice is so strong and vibrant!! When she was a Runaway in the Live in Japan vid she was amazing, but man at the Golden Globe her voice is superb!!

    It was great to see the twins blast out Messing with The Boys. And even more fantastic to watch Sandy's smile as she jammed on the classics.

    Thanks Rocket City for this great x-mas present to all of us fans!

    ohh also thanks for the cool Precious Metal postcard and temporary tatoos. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, that's 2 packages received! No one from the East Coast yet?!!! I can't believe how long the post is taking!

    Thanks for the thanks, Alma! I stuffed little extras from around the office into everyone's packages. Postcards, brochures, articles, pictures, flyers, cd inserts, all different stuff. I always like finding a little surprise in my packages, so was having fun with it...hey, it's Christmastime! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Wasn't Sandy amazing on that Vid? Pure power! Wait 'til you see the Viper Room tape...get that one next!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The viper room blew me away! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, I've watched these videos and I've watched them again and I intend to watch them again real soon and real often!

    Cherie is dynamite in both videos. I am in video heaven, for sure!
    <marquee>Howzabout you?!?!</marquee>

    By the way, it's great seeing Mara Fox rocking out on the Viper Room video too!
    The MIX was one GRRRREAT mix! forums forums forums forums forums
    forums
    GD

  5. #35
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    goldenapple
    Cherie at the Golden Apple 5/29/98
    themix5
    Cherie with The Mix '96

    2 pictures are worth 2 thousand words!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #36
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Here is a better musicians list I found for
    Cherie's Golden Apple performance.

    Performing with The Queen of Noise were Craig Doucet, Mickey Miller, Robert Alpert (Al Stewart Band) and Bruce Gary (The Knack) along with Joey Brasler, Gigi Worth, Julie Ragins, Jann Swann, Katt Lowe and Tina Lukather and special guests Marie Currie, Sandy West (The Runaways) and Rodney Bingenheimer (KROQ)!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A great blend of musicians, for sure!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #37
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Veronica i have to agree with you. The young backupsinger has a powerfull voice but i think she did try a bit too hard. She kinda was all over the place in COME ON. OHHHH But Cherie was awsome i can't wait till i get a copy of the Viper Room !

  8. #38
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Yes Alma that's right.... Im glad you are feeling better.............
    [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Well i got my videos now...........
    OH MY GOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They are great. MY favorite is the Golden apple one... I really loved to se Sandy on the drums there, and Cherie sound brilliant. Dident quite follow the back up singer though. The young one. She was kinda singing over Cherie in a way. Don't get me wrong. I can hear that she has a great voice, but ahhhh never mind..........
    I love my videos and im gonna demand all of my friends to watch them too [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))))))))))
    I love you Cherie
    always...............

  10. #40
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I think Julie Ragins did a great job on BELIEVE.
    I like how she belted it out like a gospel singer during that portion of the song!

    I know what you mean Veronica, it's always great seeing Sandy at the drums! She's amazing!
    And seeing Rodney B. singing back-up on Cherry Bomb was a hoot!
    All the musicians were excellent and Cherie was mesmorizing!
    So cool seeing Cherie and Marie together too!!!!!
    I love my Golden Apple, 4 sure!

    The Viper Room is a whole different vibe Alma. A most-excellent vibe!

    I could never choose one over the other as my favorite....I LOVE 'em both so totally!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic